HOT Book Strategies for Newbies & Oldies … Embrace Them or Perish!
Publishing: Time and Project Management, Money, Marketing, Publicity, Social Media
October 11th 10 am to 2 pm
Autumn is here … AuthorU.org has a harvest of goodies for you and it’s time to get to work! Author U’s Panel of Experts is ready to let it rip … you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers and solutions.
· You are overwhelmed … what can you do to cut corners and not cut your productivity?
· Your bank account is tilting … what can you do to keep going forward without sinking?
· You want media coverage … what can you do to get without it shelling it out $3,000 a month for a publicist?
· You need a GamePlan and Strategies … but you are clueless as to where to start (or stop).
· You know you need Amazon … how can you use it effectively to maximize your book and ebook sales?
· You know you need marketing moxie … where should you start, what should you stop and what are the latest trends?
· You think that social media is important … but feel like you are a bottomless pit—learn where to crawl, when to leap and when to e xit.
Whew! What a day is planned. Be there early … we will start Author Circles at 9.30 am for those who have questions about anything including newbies and the beginning journey of publishing. Schmoozing, hearty food and Introductions shortly after 10 am and get ready for a great in-depth program.
HOT Book Strategies for Newbies & Oldies … Embrace Them or Perish! It’s your choice, you choose.
Date: Saturday, October 11th
Cost: $30 for … price increases $10 on Oct.9th
Location: Doubletree SE, (225 & Iliff) Aurora CO